Sabre is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Our innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them. By delivering the technology behind travel, Sabre is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
General description of the position:
Under direct supervision, responsible for responding to routine customer inquiries
regarding products. Analyzes problems using diagnostic tools to identify problem area(s) and recommend corrective action. Recommends solutions to customer application questions. Maintains log of problems so that recurring problems can be reported to product development. Followsup and escalates unresolved problems to ensure resolution is accomplished and tracks calls to identify trends and provide feedback to internal departments and to customers
- Professional fluency in written and spoken Spanish and English – proficient level required.
- Italian, French, German, Portuguese , Greek and Swedish professional fluency will receive special consideration.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in using computer software products and working knowledge of Internet usage.
- Excellent written skills, particularly email to respond and resolve customer problems.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify key problems and make decisions to solve problems.
- Software or Networking skills will be a plus.
- Call center and / or telemarketing Customer Service experience will be valued.
- Experience with travel distribution/reservation systems including understanding the procedures related to the reservation, ticketing and fulfillment of travel bookings will be specially considered.
- Experience working at a travel agency and/or airline reservation or other travel industry provider will be specially considered.
- GDS knowledge (Sabre, Gallileo, Amadeus) will be valued.
- Travel industry knowledge will be considered a plus.
Apply to the following posting: