GLOBAL BENEFITS CENTER (GBC)
Job Title: Associate Analyst / Analyst (Brazil Specialist)
We are a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance
through effective people, financial and risk management. With 15,000 associates around the world,
we offer solutions in the areas of employee benefit programs, talent and reward programs, and risk
and capital management.
The Global Benefits Center (GBC) is an internal service center that provides international support on
both a global and local level in the employee-benefits industry. Work performed within the Center
includes global benefits database management, reporting and consolidation, benchmarking,
insurance contract renewal analysis, claims tracking and resolution, insurance financial reporting and
benefit audit support.
As part of the GBC, you will contribute to a number of activities to support our international benefits
- Insurance administration, claim tracking and resolution, and invoice reconciliation in
collaboration with our Brazilian consultants.
- Managing the global coordination of benefits for our international clients.
- Managing benefit insurance contracts, creating policy inventories, follow up on renewals, and
performing financial and claim analysis.
- Coordinating the placement of benefits for our clients in key international markets
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop technical knowledge of benefits plans around the world
- Develop data, process, and project management skills
We are offering part-time and full-time positions (30 and 40 working hours a week, respectively, plus
lunch time) starting in June 2015.
- Currently studying towards a university or technical degree in Economics, Business
Administration, International Relations, Translation or similar
- Must have a keen eye for detail and commitment to excellence
- Must have advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and
excellent data manipulation skills
- Must be fluent in English and Portuguese, both written and spoken (will be tested)
Please send CV in English and student records to firstname.lastname@example.org